3:32 PM | 37 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxiXIfnb
9:46 PM | 193 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxaVaNSi
20 Days of The Newsroom » Day 8 -
Least favorite shipFavorite Will/Mackenzie Moment*:
“It was you!”
7:37 AM | 54 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxSwzGVn
7:55 AM | 168 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxSEoV2u
10:48 PM | 487 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxRqmr90
- Jim: Do you think they're kissing in there?
- Maggie: Do you think they're kissing in there?
- Jim: If I was a woman, I'd spend the whole day kissing other women... I don't understand gay men or straight women...
- Maggie: You know you're talking out loud, right?
4:34 PM | 10 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxRpEy1v
12:23 AM | 43 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxRJaspp
9:14 PM | 35 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxQzgV8_
“I’ll always be standing right next to you… and in front….”
- Will McAvoy, The Newsroom, HBO
Have to rewatch it again, as always… lots of interesting things in this episode… from a personal perspective.
2:10 AM | 4 notes | http://tmblr.co/ZynHKxQSgIap